What happened with consolidation tonight??
What happened with consolidation tonight??
How many meetings are they going to do with that? Wish Appy, SP would accept a good thing when it comes and stop *****ing
I totally agree but I was wondering how the Wise County Board of Supervisors will vote when it comes before their next meeting. Lots of people don't realize the upkeep on these older schools. There is always water lines breaking, problems with electrical connections, and just about everything else that an aging building goes through. They got to do something one way or another and there is no way everyone willl be happy. But with some of them I think they will never be satisfied unless its completely their way. Got to be some give and take and probably more give than they want to allow.
yeah... I meant Burton
We'll keep the lights on for you.
Spuds
VHSL Helper, you are in Buchanan County, where the last consolodation in this area happened. How did people from Whitewood and Pilgrim's Knob feel about it?
Does anyone know what the 3 new High schools will look like or whether or not it had it in the paper. I can't remember but I think it had it in the Coalfield awhile back.
http://www.wise.k12.va.us/High%20Sch...ment%20(2).pdf
There is the bottom line- more than 100 million, without the complete line of sports facilities. The BOS says the county can't stay inside the law and carry that much debt. And I just don't see the county being happy with the tax increase that was mentioned in the same story.
We'll keep the lights on for you.
Spuds
Bookmarks